SAP Disclosure Management Consultant (SAP DMS)
SAP Disclosure Management
SAP Disclosure management consultant with experience to work on SAP Implementation project at client location.We are looking for the candidates with the following:
Minimum 8 years of experience in end-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in the areas below-
- Should have hands on experience in SAP Disclosure Management.
- Experience in at least 2 end to end implementations in SAP Disclosure management.
- Configure and used Disclosure Management to produce / publish annual reports, financial statement.
- Should be well versed in Legal Consolidation and planning/budgeting/forecasting of business processes.
- Should have a sound understanding of SAP landscape, architecture and overall EPM portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios involving SAP Finance modules.
- Experience on BW HANA, SAP S4 HANA and other reporting tools.
- Prior client facing consulting experience.
- Need to work as a team member in different phases of various ongoing SAP implementation projects and contribute effectively.
- Interact and communicate with the offsite coordinators.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
- Graduate with a sound industry/domain experience. Certification in Disclosure Management is a plus.